Apply NowApply NowBack to All Jobs
Why You'll Love This JobThis is a per diem position for a pre-op/post-op/OR RN working in an ambulatory surgery center for ophthalmology in Sacramento, Ca.
- Assess, instruct and prepare patients prior to surgery.
- Take and record vital signs.
- Initiate IV and ensure patients are informed about their procedure.
- Assess patients post-operative status by monitoring vital signs and utilizing the Aldrete score.
- Prepare patients for discharge in a timely and thorough manner to maintain patient flow.
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast paced environment.
- Knowledge of sterile technique preferred but not required
- No weekend/holidays.
Skills & Qualifications
- Valid CA license required
- BLS - HCP
- ACLS within 6 months of hire
- Experience preferred but will accept new grads
- Positive attitude